THE EXPERTISE RIGHT MANAGEMENT
When the economic situation changes or new commercial opportunities appear, that require a restructuring of the workforce, companies around the world choose Right Management. The services offered by Right Management for individual or collective outplacement are aimed at all profiles and statues, including a special offer designed for directors.
THE BENCHMARK IN SUPPORT FOR EMPLOYMENT PROTECTION PLANS AND INDIVIDUAL OUTPLACEMENT
Right Management has a long experience of supporting companies with all employee career change processes: from workforce reduction projects to employee notification, through to employee termination. Right Management consultants are there to manage the reaction of employees, advice them on their future and connect them to the job market so that they succeed in their transition towards a work project or company creation/ takeover.
RELOCATION SUPPORT FIGURES
- 91% of Right Management clients are extremely satisfied with the quality of their services and 98% would recommend them to colleagues and counterparts
- More than 18 000 people assisted with collective operations, in numerous sectors of activity
- More than 1 600 company creations or takeovers carried out since the creation of the “Initiatives” department
- 1000 individual outplacement missions realized per year
- 200 PSE assisted per year
- More than 1 000 client companies in France, most from the CAC40 or SBF 120
- 3 500 employees working in 300 offices, present in more than 50 countries around the world.
The support with the relocation of partners, offered by Right Management, is designed to ease transfers, and guarantee the implication, and success, of a transferred employee in their new post by proposing assistance to their partner. They can benefit from the help of a consultant to analyze all the components connected to the new direction, and be supported in the fulfillment of their personal project.
Two situations can be presented:
- the partner has a profession in their hometown and wishes to pursue it in the new town
- the partner’s profession is not compatible with the economic context of the new town, or they wish to change direction.