E-Mobilia offers its partner clients different approaches in terms of management and support for removal services. Entrusting move management and coordination to E-Mobilia, requires specific and adapted processes. These normalized quality processes apply as much in France as worldwide, for services transiting through France or elsewhere. So E-Mobilia works with professional movers, members of the Chamber syndicale du Déménagement and (or) Nf and Iso compliant.
Quality of service E-MOBILIA
Our clients entrust the management and coordination of their removals to E-Mobilia, we guarantee a quality, normalized operational process for employees and future employees of the company, in France but also internationally, if necessary.
E-Mobilia exercises the role of coordinator and manager of the removal services.
The 4 solutions
- Coordination of the move: in the event that the partner client has already referenced the movers
- An economical removal formula supported by an exclusive mover at a negotiated price
- Establishment of a competitive quote
- Establishment of several quotes from E-Mobilia partners coordinated by E-Mobilia.
OUR PREFERED PARTNERS
Demeco group, with 240 agencies, Bailly group with fifteen agencies, and independent regional partners make up the E-Mobilia removal network. The interaction between these different companies would not be possible, due to their divergent visions and spirits, without the coordination of E-Mobilia.
THE + E-MOBILIA REMOVALS
WITH E-MOBILIA, YOUR REMOVAL IS HASSLE FREE
- E-Mobilia shares its removal experience and expertise with its partner client
- E-Mobilia coordinates the removal organization
- A single contact
- On line file monitoring
- More accurate quotes based on negotiated prices
- Tranquility and simplification administrative for the company
- Reliable procedure
- Management of litigation and After Sales
OUR PARTNERS COMMITMENT WITH US
- Technical visit within 48 hours
- A network of 250 agencies
- A 6-day out of 7 hotline