How does it work?
With SIMPLI-CITY® you are guaranteed to obtain the best quality/ price ratio depending on your budget.
E-MOBILIA offers to manage all the reservation procedures for temporary residences or hotels, associated with your employee’s relocation or business trips. So, through a single contact, you benefit from an efficient solution welcoming your employees during their transition stage of arrival or during business trips.
Whether the trip is for a few days or several months, you benefit from prices negotiated with our partners to guarantee competitive rates that challenge existing national and local prices.
With SIMPLI-CITY® it’s simple: E-MOBILIA takes care of everything
- Selection of the most suitable hotel or residence
- Information on the accommodation for the employee
- Monitoring of the order and the accommodation
- Control of spending
- Payment of accommodation
- Control of invoicing
- Re-invoicing of partner client through a single monthly invoice
Process type Simpli-City®
- Request made a minimum of 8 days before employee’s arrival
- Request validated by E-MOBILIA within 12h
- Contact with employee depending on context of relocation
- Search for most suitable accommodation solution with certified partners
- Selection of accommodation according to criteria given by company and/ or employee
- Presentation of the solution for validation to the company then to employee.
- Reservation with the chosen hotel
- Confirmation with employee of the reservation by e-mail or telephone
- Follow-up of the employee on arrival, during stay and on departure
- Validation at end of stay of the corresponding invoices
- Global re-invoicing of the reservations to the company
Benefits for you
SIMPLI-CITY® is economical
No need to reference all local or national hotel providers, E-MOBILIA takes care of everything, according to the specifications established with your company.
- One contact to manage all hotel providers
- A centralized procedure totally integrated with the relocation of your employees
- Costs controlled and managed
- Complete responsibility for hotel contracts and reservation processes for your company
- E-MOBILIA takes financial responsibility for the hotels and residences of your employees
- Spending controls in line with your company policy
- A single re-invoicing by E-MOBILIA to your accounts department
- Reassignment of your internal Human Resource department to its core tasks